Six Women Only
You're right for this retreat if you . . .
- are actively working on a novel;
- want to write THE best novel you can possibly write;
- are prepared to tackle the tough emotional work that could be necessary to conquer your doubts, fears or resistance;
- are willing to hear my honest, direct feedback, even if it's not what you were hoping to hear;
- are committed to being an engaged group member;
- are determined to invest significantly in yourself as a novelist; and
- are ready to have the time of your life with a bunch of gutsy, like-minded women.
When you choose to surround yourself with natural beauty, and get utterly pampered inside a gorgeous modern home, and have only supportive people who are also writers as companions, it’s easier to focus entirely on your writing in all the best ways.
Think about it. You’re so busy taking care of everything (and everyone) else in your life, who has time for much writing? I make sure you get the luxury of time to write.
You’ll have all sorts of wonderful spaces for writing—in your own room, in the garden, on our private beach, out on one of the decks overlooking the ocean, at one of several large tables inside and outside the house, or in front of the fire on a cozy couch.
October 19-24, 2019
We begin with a reception early on Saturday evening (Oct 19).
We'll have all day Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for your private writing time, private coaching sessions with Joan, group gatherings and downtime.
All meals are prepared by our private chef. Breakfast and lunch are available whenever you wish, and we'll have dinner together in the evening.
Tuesday night is a free night—head off into town for dinner on your own (Freeport, Brunswick and Portland are all a short drive).
Thursday morning we'll have a farewell breakfast together, then send you on your way.
Amazing meals provided by our own personal chef.
All you have to do is eat when you’re hungry . . . no need to decide what to make for a meal, no cooking, no cleanup. Isn’t it time someone catered to you? You’ll also have one free evening for dinner on your own (head into nearby Freeport, Brunswick or Portland).